Friday, August 28, 2009

No place like home!!!!

You know, I am so so very glad to be home! There is just absolutely no place like home! I can remember when I was kid, much like my own.. I lived for those get away moments, sleeping at a motel, going some place new... I have to confess... I still live for those moments... HOWEVER I am learning truly that there is absolutely no place like home! Even with the house work and laundry and getting ready for another round at the hospital... I am THRILLED to get to be home! Well back to it peeps!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am with you, i love the excitement of little getaways but there is something to be said about the comfort of home. It is human nature to go back to what is comfortable, thus are routine, laundry, groceries, meals - the things we know become appealing upon leaving "our element"
Enjoy your few days at home :)