Monday, August 20, 2007

Big days...


Well, Abby is officially a big girl pre-schooler. We are home schooling and she started "School" today! I was so proud of her! She did an awesome job and she just absolutely eats up learning! =) She was excited for her first day and has asked all day "Can we do more school mommy??" Too cute!!! It was so much fun teaching her and watching the light come on. We had started some pre-school with her over the summer, but getting it going full scale has been a lot of fun. The favorite job I ever had was when I had my own class and I taught little ones. So, I'm going to be in the highlight of my life these days! =) Joey even got envolved some today. He still has trouble controlling his hands enough to use a crayon, but he did a GREAT JOB today. He actually got some color on the paper! So, over all, today was exciting. The kids are doing better with their health. Joey is almost back to normal. Abby still is having trouble with her cough. But, she's doing a world of difference better tonight. Thanks to all who prayed!

No comments: