Thursday, August 30, 2007

I can be like mommy!



Well, Joey has established a new goal in life. He wants to be like mommy! =) Today, every time I turned around, he had my flip flops on and then tonight, he demanded to wear my socks. I thought it'd be pretty cute, so I let him have his way. Mind you, these are ankle socks on me but Joey is sporting a new knee sock! =) You are pretty handsome there little fellow! On a serious note, the kids are having a rough time. Joey probably should have been taken to Riley today, but we waited it out to see what would happen. He wasn't urinating normally. No reason for it because he isn't have his intestinal problems right now. He went 11 hours (through the night and into the morning) with out a wet diaper. Not a good thing for a metobolic kiddo... so, we called to let his doc know and they agreed to let us wait it out and decide by 12 or 2 today. A friend came over to pray for Joey (Thank you Donna!) and he started to improve! So, we stayed home today. Yeah! Abby is battling congestion. I am thinking it is allergy related because it comes and goes. Just a pest for her though! Whelp, off to wash some socks!

No comments: