Monday, August 13, 2007

New uses for kitchen cabinets and kitchen gadgets...




Well, the kids have settled in and they have found that they enjoy the cabinets in my kitchen greatly! Then, to beat all, Joey and Jimmy (Christi's boyfriend) have found a new way to utilize my kitchen colander! Oh dear! I tell you, family just adds highlight to our lives! We had a fun evening together tonight. Christi and Jimmy came over and we played Apples to Apples. Oh this is a hilarious "get to know" each other game... mostly getting to know the corky side of each other... however, my ribs do hurt tonight from laughing. So, I'd say it is worth a time of sitting down together around the table to play! Joey is a bit grouchy tonight because he had his 1 year shots today, but doing surprisingly well. Abby's asthma meds were increased today. Nervously, I gave them to her tonight. I always hate increases! We looked around Lowe's today, mostly because we needed a new plug for our dryer, but Jeff always feels the need to drool over the wood and dream of a "one day" wood shop. Then we ventured to hobby lobby so that he could fix the clock that my dad made. Dad has a fascinating way of using a cut of a tree to make a beautiful clock. I can't wait to get it fixed and back up and running. =) Ahhh... now it is time for rest! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful and funny evening. I am sure we all now have lots of blackmail material and pictures.