Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mommy daughter time....

I was unpacking boxes and moving around decorations today trying to find a place that I would like to put them and I came across a box of my old piano books. Piano used to be such a passion of mine, but I don't play any more... mostly because I don't have time. Well, I took some time tonight and I found my daughter snuggled up against me at the piano bench trying to play along. But the awesome thing, as I sang the worship songs, she started singing to. She was putting together her own songs of praise. It is amazing how much our children watch us and mimic how we act and do day to day. I was proud to share this time with her. Apparently she was too because she told daddy all about it. She wanted daddy to play piano with her like mommy did. I Cherish these moments! Music is my comfort and I think little miss Abby is following in my steps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! What an awesome experience to share with your daughter. You know God is smiling when a mother and her young child worship him together :)

Mommy pfohl said...

I must say that it is something I did enjoy and will cherish for always!

mom & dad said...

Out of the mouths of babes, God has ordained praise!