Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Medical...

Howdy! I'm working on putting some fund raisers together. We are going to need money for travel, medications, medical bills and expenses related to all the above. The kids have overnight stays coming up. Abby two for sure. So... life's getting a bit hairy for us again. It's ok though because God has always brought just enough! :)

We will be doing a sale up town on Nov. 13th for sure. I have had some volunteer donations already. We have lots of cookies, some brownies, noodles, and a cake coming for sure. A friend and I will be making buckeyes & chocolate covered pretzels.

If you would like to donate, please e-mail me at pfohl4@hotmail.com

I have noodles for sale right now. Making them as they are ordered. I have been selling them at $3 a dozen. I also do dumplings! :) So, you name it and it's yours!! Prices can be changed too... I just am trying not to come up short.

Also, if you have fund raising ideas further than this, let me know. I'm not good at this and have little experience... so... HELP ! :) I need someone with a good mind to figure it all out! LOL! Thanks all! Thanks for the prayers and those gathering around us. It's felt good to see who our true friends are and feel that love. Gives us much strength!

No comments: