Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Will you worship....

Driving home today. I realized that we had another hard blow today. Joey is breaking his teeth a lot. Took him in AGAIN for more repairs. Dentist is to the end of what he can do with out going into things like sedating etc. So, they said that Joey is going to have to see a Cincinnati dentist. They said that he's having rapid deteriation in his teeth. So... to another doc we do go!

So, on the way home, I was feeling hurt, angry, confused. Why in the world do we have to have more. Why can't just one area of medical care be normal and easy. So, I had my pitty party... Until...

The song "Come, now is the Time to worship" came on. I started to remember that God had asked me if i would love him and serve Him no matter the out come. At this point, tears are flooding and I realize... I'm not loving Him. I'm angry and I'm questioning... so I started saying words of praise as the song played Come, now is the time to worship. come just as you are before your God.

So, again today, here I am broken and coming to worship. He is my Great I am! My all in all! My every thing... He's my strength when I am weak... he is my rock!

So... Have you worshipped him today?

No comments: