Monday, October 19, 2009

Morning!

Hey all! I can't believe Monday has arrived! We were supposed to go to Therapy today, however Sis woke up with a slight fever and congestion. Joey has the poo's so... home bound we are AGAIN! I am getting to know my house all to well these days!

I wanted to let every one know that I'm not going to keep up the home school blog. I'm struggling to keep this one up. So, I'll just incorporate those updates here occasionally. I'm not an exciting person for home school updates... so, an occasional here will be good! :)

Well, miss Abby was my work out buddy this morning. I've been on weight watchers three weeks now. So, I started working out today with a video. The kids both were right there with me. They were so cute trying to do the moves! Cracked me up! Made the work out so much more fun!

Hope all have a fabulous Monday! We are in until mommy sneaks away tonight. I have my weight watchers meeting with my mom. So... wish me luck at the weigh in. Not feeling so confident!!!

No comments: