Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Home at last...


The water is thawed and the sewer line is free flowing again!!! No more laundry mats, no more McDonald's, no more boiling water!!! We did it!! We are home! Jeff and His brother spent most of the day up under the trailer fixing pipes and blowing heat guns! We have been staying at my parents house and it has been a lot of fun. The kids have had a blast. Abby kept saying "papaw's house! Stay!" She loved it. But, upon returning home... they were excited. I think EVERY single toy in Abby's room is out and laying on the floor! Too funny. I am laying here waiting for sleep to fall on my two wonderful children so that I can fall in my big wonderful bed! =) I must say, I have missed home. We got to take the kids to see Kids' Connection. For those of you who do not know, that is my parents children's ministry. They really enjoyed it, but there attention span was short. KC is geared for school age, so considering, they did a pretty good job. =) Tonight, we spent the evening just playing and calling a few friends to say we were home. Joey enjoyed a good belly laugh at his sister doing a crazy dance! =) I tell you, if you ever hear him laugh, you can't help but laugh yourself! Doesn't matter your mood... the joy will spread! Well, In a nutshell, we will miss mamaw, papaw & Aunt Christi's company... but home sweet home! =)

No comments: