Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Whew...


I'm thankful for this day to roll to an end. The last two days have literally been chaos. I have had so many appointments to schedule, so many med bills to call on, problems with insurance and then today... well, my house was a disaster and it was time for Occupational therapy to take place! All you wonder moms... how do you keep a clean house with an 8 mth old and a 2 year old??? Oh my!!!! Anyways, we got every thing back in its place in time for therapy. Joey was sized for his hand braces today. They are going to have to special order them because his measurements were odd. She thought something was wrong with his hands, but then she measured mine and well... I'M ODD TOO!! OK, many of you didn't need me to tell you that... but just in case you hadn't figured it out... now you know! =) Joey is starting to really have trouble with control of his arms and hands. He is finding himself trying to pick things up, not being able too and then once he does, cracks himself in the head with the object as opposed to putting it in his mouth. I've noticed this coming on for a bit, but I've been afraid to say anything for fear that maybe it was me just being paranoid... but a pro noticed today. So, guess it isn't my imagination. We will keep working with him though and he is still doing very well compared to what he could be doing. So, we are thankful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe Jo Jo has "piano hands" like his mama... hands that can play worship songs that usher in the presence of God!
love, mom