Thursday, March 1, 2007

Did you miss me???



Well, it's been a VERY VERY BUSY week. SO, I have disappeared! Sorry! Lots going on and no time to think! =) Both kids are doing pretty good. They both got good reports at their "rechecks". Abby's iron is hanging right in there, her weight is up and so is bubby's!!! Yeah!!!! Bubby is still struggling with his hands. I talked with Neuro today. Apparently this is typical of Mito. So, the best thing for him is diet and therapy. He is getting both, so that is good. They told us about some pretty major braces if he were to continue to get worse... whew... sounded like more than I want to know! We are very excited though because we got his new scales. I know many of you don't know a whole lot about his diet, but it's very strict and must be balanced with his carbs, protein, fat etc etc. Aleyna (our favorite dietitian ever) gave us access today to a keto calculator sight so we could begin making bubby menus. It's very exciting! Whew... I was confused by it though today! Good thing that Aleyna understands and is patient with me!! =) Whelp, must get some sleep for tomorrow! Another busy one!!!!

No comments: