Monday, March 26, 2007

Weight loss update....

Well, to be really honest, I do not know how I did this... It is hard to choose healthy options when at riley... the first day, I did well, but then stressed kicked in and then coke jumped into my hand! =) However, I either was more stressed than I realized and didn't eat as much as I felt I did... or using that shovel yesterday trying to make a flower bed really worked for weight loss! I lost 5 lbs. this week. So, there it is... that's my start! 5 lbs. and counting!!! Until next Monday my friends!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Just remember one bad choice every now and then is much better than a bunch of bad choices. :) I had too many bad choices this last week and I did not like what the scales told me this morning. My mom was in the hospital all last week so lots of stress eating for me. Today is a new day and a new start. Glad to hear that Joseph is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Great start! Keep it up!