Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring's a commin'

It has been an extremely busy day for me!!!! I decided to get spring fever!!!! Let me tell you, there is nothing worse than spring fever at my house! Things suddenly come up missing!!!! I sent four boxes to the Jimmy to leave my house and yes.... THEY WERE FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, I had to stop and think though tonight that some times we need a little spring cleaning in our lives. Junk piles up in our homes, but also in our lives. Now when I say Junk, I really mean those things that aren't important. Jeff and I have been talking A LOT lately about what is important in our own lives. What are our priorities supposed to be? What do we need to do to change? How do we obtain our goals? We sat down together Saturday evening and we began to set goals for ourselves. Drawing closer together and to God spiritually, getting out of debt, saving towards a house, etc etc... I am actually very excited about all of these things. Life seems to be calming down as far as things go with Joey and hospital stays and so therefore... it is time to batten down the hatches and start working towards those family goals. One of my goals is a healthier life style and hopefully weight loss as well! =) I am going to be posting on my blog a special spot that you all can watch me and shrink and yep... YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME to hold me accountable! Soon to come! Be watching!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you...I remember when I first decided to make the change for a healthier lifestyle. Just remember that it doesn't happen overnight - one small change at a time. :)