Sunday, March 11, 2007

Most embarrassing moments!


Well, Abby woke in a great mood today... she got ready for church... ever so excited to go... and then it happened! She lost it during the sermon! Daddy was preaching (which by the way, I feel he did wonderful! I might be a bit partial... but it was some good preaching! You may be able to hear it at Farmlandfriends.org)Anyways... we were sitting in the balcony as we usually do and Abby was playing with her Lego's. Suddenly, she found herself irritated and starting thrashing her hands around in her Lego's causing them to fly EVERY WHERE! I tried to stop her immediately as Lego's are very loud in a quiet sanctuary... then it happened... I got the look... what followed the look? The SCREAM!!! One person came running up the stairs as fast as possible to see if every thing was OK and then following quickly was Clyde... he dashed for Pastor Bryan's office door thanking God it was unlocked and waived us in quickly!!! Oh dear!!! Daddy handled it well. He proclaimed "that's my daughter! She's probably wanting daddy as she isn't used to not being with him." Oh my! It woke every one up and brought a HUGE chuckle. So... we were saved! No one threw us out (not that they ever would! Every one at FFC is precious!!!) =) I was red faced going down to face every one after service but thankfully was greeted with hugs and laughter! It was a serious day today!!!! Oh well! We survived and all was good. =)

2 comments:

mom & dad said...

I remember a little girl named Mindy who as we were being seated at a restaurant [with a white table cloth!]jumped up onto a chair and screamed at the top of her lungs "a spider! a spider! a spider!" and refused to be comforted until the spider was squished on the white table cloth and everyone in the place knew we didnt normally eat out. ha.

mom & dad said...

I forgot to add this line to my comment....

you just witnessed yourself as a little girl. It was justice.