Thursday, March 8, 2007

Steak... Its what is for dinner!!!!!




Well, now you see it! This is what I spend some of my day doing. Yep, measuring meals, grinding them up, and weighing them into servings and freezing them in ice cube trays. This is Joey trying his steak and well, I don't think he was all to sure about what he was having! Poor guy. He is plugging away though and trying his best! I learned a very important lesson today... are you ready? It is profound... DON'T EVER PUT 13 SERVINGS OF HOT DOG IN A MINI FOOD CHOPPER! It is a VERY ugly situation. I was working with bubby holding my leg and Abby passing demands for her milk right away and well... I just wasn't thinking... oops!!!! We had to start over! =) So, there is your tip of the day! We are off to see pulmonary tomorrow! We'll update later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy!
I love the new look for your blog - very very cool! I hope all is well tonight-sorry I didn't get you called back. We're going to BCNC in the AM so I'll call you later in the day.
I can't imagine hot dogs in a grinder or steak in an ice cube tray. I'm gonna have to try it! Mike won't know what hit him when I place a frozen chunk on a plate and say "here's your supper!" maybe I could put a stick in in and have steakcicles? You go girl!!! Logan had chicken tonight and was not quite sure.

We love you and hope the Dr visit goes well tomorrow!

mom & dad said...

You guys are a hoot! You always make our day!