Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sugar HyPeR.... MOMMY'S NERVES!!!!!!


Well, today was the big Easter Egg Hunt at FFC. Abby was so excited this morning! She got up at 7:45 a.m. and she was completely dressed (picked out her own outfit mind you) and was standing at the door with her Easter Bucket saying "I go to church now mommy, I ready! Let's leave mommy" We didn't have to leave until 9:15 and well, guess who won... ABBY!!! Once she started banging on the door saying louder and louder "Mommy, pease, I just ready for church!" I decided to give up the battle by 8:45. She's so funny!!!!






She couldn't wait until they yelled go for the egg hunt... there were only 10,000 eggs in the field, so I'm just sure there were not enough for her to get some! She made her way to the front of the line and off she went!!!! She Kept saying "I done in this spot, me find more!"

After awhile of searching, she pats herself on the chest and says "That enough for me. I ready go back in now." =)
We started at the Egg toss. Abby tried so hard to get her egg to go in the bucket, but it was a no go! Kerri worked very hard to help her as well as Neva... but whew! We certainly aren't ready to join a ball team yet! =) She was so cute trying!!

Next came the cookie decorating... that was ever so much fun and tasty too! =) What a mess we were after that little activity! Our dress was getting a little smudged by now! Good thing mommy buys plenty of shout! =)







Next was the egg race. She wasn't too sure about this. Was rather sober actually!! However, I sure got a kick out of watching Kay race her around the cones!!! Little hint... tape holds plastic eggs on a spoon well... however, Abby still managed to knock the egg off! Ha!!!! Oh my.
Now to the Egg decorating table! Debbie was so helpful to keep turning that egg! Oh, and if you don't peel the egg... yes they are crunchy! Abby found out!!!!!=)

Still moving through... we now arrive at the duck pluck! First try! Go girl! You found your knack!








Ahh!!! and we have arrived to the final station! Face painting! Tonight, she came up to me and says "Mommy, my face hurt!" I washed her bunny off and well... she still had a bunny! A red one now! Poor girl! Her skin is so sensitive!!!

The day is over!!! We made it! Abby has her beautiful lips on and bubby, well, he's chewing on some throw toy that Abby won. Joey eats more toys than he does food! Ha! We had a wonderful day and both kids were tuckered out. Bubby slept through most of the event on Aunt Christi (I spared you and didn't put your picture on the blog. Are you proud?? =) I took them to Wal-mart tonight to get some groceries and Abby fell asleep as we pulled in. When I put her in the cart, her eyes kept rolling and her head dropping. She says "Mommy, I so tired!" I told her to lay her head on my purse and she was out before she could say OK! Poor girl! We ran her ragged!!!

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

cutest little babies on the planet!