Sunday, April 1, 2007

I so tired....

Well, today, I declare... I SO TIRED!!! =) OK, so I'm talking like my 2 year old daughter now! That's living proof I'm tired!!! I tried so hard to sleep in this a.m. but it didn't happen. Bubby only let me get 2 hrs. sleep tonight. I wanted to go to church today, but I was absolutely afraid to drive. It takes about 20 min. to get to FFC from our house... I decided that since the last two days, I have had to fight sleep on the way home, I wasn't even trying it today. I got a lot accomplished around the house. As you can see, the kids enjoyed the vaccum!!! I think both kids were glad to be home today. They played like crazy! It was nice. I scrubbed my kitchen, put away some straggling Christmas decor that had been left on the mantle... yep, I still had some stragglers!!!! =) I know, that's pretty laim! I can't help it. Decorations are usually the last thing on my mind right now. Then I cooked supper and put it in the refrigerator to bake later. Mom and dad met us for lunch today here in town. That was fun! I forgot my camera! =( Bummer!!! Sorry Mamaw and Papaw! The kids absolutely were glad to see them. It's been a bit. Mom andd dad gave the kids $2.oo bills today, so of course, Abby demanded to stop at Target on the way home. She picked out a Dora watering can and picked to .99 cars for bubby! He was pleased! My rose even got watered today! Thanks Abby! =) Then tonight, we met Mamaw Pfohl here at our house and made her supper for her birthday. Abby was her usual show off for everyone! All giggles and wound so tight she couldn't even sit! Bubby, he enjoyed going from person to person for lovin's and play time. =) Too cute! Mamaw Pfohl gave the kids their Easter baskets tonight. I was surprised, bubby had his all dug out and playing before sister even touched hers! Ha! That's one for the records! All in all, it was a good day... I laid Abby down tonight at 8:05 and she was out by 8:08!!! =) Yeah! I get some relaxation time myself! Maybe I'll go to bed early! =)

No comments: