Thursday, April 19, 2007

MIA


Well, I have been MIA. Not feeling too hot these days. Seems that being tired and dealing with little noses doesn't do much for keeping you healthy... so I've been down for the count. It's been a busy few days with follow up appointments, looking for a new doctor, working through Therapy changes, etc etc... I'm certainly ready to be back in the swing of feeling good! Abby is doing surprisingly well with her glasses. She doesn't complain much, however, she's running me out of Windex! Dirty mommy! Clean them! That's all I do these days... clean two tiny little lenses! Oh well. I'd rather be doing that then her not be able to see right now. Bubby, well, he's doing OK. Still not eating as we'd hope. But, he has more good days than he does bad days. That's a praise! Well, I didn't want you to wonder if the Pfohl's had dropped off. We are still here! Back later!

No comments: