Thursday, April 12, 2007

My batteries are dead....

Don't be shocked. I know it is unlike me to have two posts in a row with no pictures... I truly am sorry! My stinky batteries are dead... Sorrow and remorse! OK, enough of that. We had an exciting day today. Abby picked out her glasses! It was hysterical! She knew exactly what she wanted and buddy, you were not getting them off of her face! Ha! We had to bribe her to get her out the door with out them so that they could put the lenses in! Little stinker! I'm telling you what! I couldn't believe how attached she got. She picked out a cute little pink pair that had Disney princesses on them... AND bonus now! She gets a Disney princess purse to match! I never get any thing like that with my glasses! What on earth is this about!?!?!?! She was just way too cute in them! We pick them up next week. Bubby had a series of seizures, so we were freaking out about that. We saw our friend & Dietitian today who got to see that bubby was a bit floppy. This is typical of seizure activity for him. So... we made a visit to Nuero before leaving Riley and had to make a call tonight because the activity was continuing so strong. Hopefully with the med adjustment they made... we'll get to stay home and level out here soon! Well, all sleep well and sweet dreams! I'm laying in Abby's room who was awakened by an asthma attack again. Poor girl! Hopefully she and I will both be back to sweet dreams again soon.

No comments: