Monday, April 9, 2007

Terrible twos...

Today has been a terrible two day... I think bubby thought he was two as well. Into EVERY THING! The both of them wore me out today and let me tell you, I think I could have recorded the word no and played it over and over and it STILL WOULDN'T have been enough to calm the day!!!! So... we solved it! I broke out the dry beans! I put them in a bowl and I let them go to town. I had beans every where!!! Oh well... It gave me a brief moment of peace!


The kids had so much fun for Easter. They loved all their little outfits that they were given from family members (we don't do candy for bubby's sake... besides... it's just not healthy for any of us!) So, at mamaw and papaw's house, they proudly paraded their new outfits. However, bubby was not glad to be in a fashion show. The boy likes to be naked and you just better believe, he NEVER puts an outfit on willingly... doesn't matter the outfit, he's not going to wear it with out putting up a fight! You wouldn't know he had poor muscle tone when he decides it's his way or the high way! They were both very excited for Easter to come! It is always a joy to see the excitement in their eyes! =)
Just a quick update... Abby see's opthomology on Wednesday. Her left eye has been turning inward and she's been complaining her head hurts. Bubby has both OT, ST & PT this week. Should be interesting to see how he does. Makes for a long week when he has them all. Then he has an Echo on Friday at Riley... we have to say a sad good bye to our Aleyna! (bubby's dietitian, oh and I'm still not happy about this move, but I'm happy for you!) OK... sorry... little personal note there. We have a week packed full of excitement! On a good note, bubby at chunks of food today. He had Vienna sausages and cheerios! That's a huge step for only being able to normally eat pureed food! Go bubby go!!!!! OK, well enough of the Pfohl's!

No comments: