Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Can I go back to bed??

Oh man! Today was something else. There were two little attitudes in my house that cut loose today! No, not at the same time... we had some ping pong action going on!!!! Ug! I'd get one settled and the next would get set off... then mommy got set off! =) My mood was not all too chipper by the time my husband arrived home today! The family picture was a no go today! That was another disappointment... yep, it was that bad around here! Every one was on there way to bed an hour early tonight! I pushed for two... but we do our best!
Now for some good news.... BUBBY ATE WONDERFULLY TODAY! Sister wanted pancakes for breakfast today... I agreed that we could make pancakes AND bubby got to eat them too! Aleyna got us a recipe and meal set up for Keto pancakes! =) Yep! You heard it right! So... he LOVED THEM!!! He just ate and ate... then for supper, he got to try his new keto cheesecake meal. Well, he loved that even more! We finally had to stop him because we were afraid he was going to get sick since he doesn't normally eat that much. Let's just say, he's never ate more than 12 grams of food at supper and the grand weight for tonight's supper... 83.3 grams! Whew!!! That's one way to fatten up there bud! =) I was so excited to see him eating so well! Very exciting!

Well, here's hoping for a good nights sleep and a better day tomorrow!!

No comments: