Sunday, April 15, 2007

Keto Fries....



Well, Joey had a go at his Keto Fries today (Zucchini cut into fries and deep fried). He can't have tatoes because of the carbs... so, we simply substitute! I can't say that they are my favorite and well, they kind of gross me out... but he sure tore into them tonight!!!! Go bubby!!!! He was an absolute mess when he got done. He is still having trouble chewing right now... but he sure got into the mess of things with out much to be concerned about! What a handsome man! He is getting so big! I can't believe that he is nine months old and quickly nearing 10 mths!!!! Oh my goodness!
Abby and Joey are both a bit better today. Still sick, but hanging right in there. I will be glad when this crazy weather gets its mind made up! All this up and down is almost worse than the flu season!!!!

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

GO JO JO BEAR!