Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hard to wrap your mind around....


You know, Joey is really bouncing back. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around the reality of every thing I have read. With Mito... you aren't supposed to bounce back quick from sickness and it usually takes something out of you. Well, Joey is on the rebound and better than ever!! Let me tell you, a good friend and mentor (pastor Don) e-mailed something to me that just really hits home with Joey and with reality. =) Quoted exactly as he wrote "There is a name that is above every name. It is above the name "mitochondrial." You know the name. You live for the name. You live because of the name. Every knee must bow to the name. Mitochondrial must bow its knee to the name of Jesus Christ." Tonight, Joey has been into every thing... including my kitchen counters... He's standing, he's walking holding onto furniture and even using one of those training walkers that you stand behind and push... He has managed to attack my laundry room and even put a toy in the dryer! So... Joey says, look out world, I got Jesus on my team and there is nothing holding me back! =) I tell you, that little man has so much spunk! ... OK, on a less serious note... Joey's drawers have some serious issues with staying up! Ha! OK, any one, who does that remind you of!?!?!?! =) I think Papaw would be the word for that! OK, I'm out of here before I get myself in trouble!

3 comments:

mom & dad said...

yep! Thats papaw to a tee at midnight at the fridge!!!!!
love, mamaw

mom & dad said...

IF I WERE JO JO, I WOULD PROTEST!!! LOVE, PAPAW

mom & dad said...

Pastor Don is so right! EVERY KNEE!!!!