Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday's best!

Well, today was a great day! Abby went to little kids zone all by herself. She said "I big girl. I be OK!' =( I want her to enjoy... but come on now... don't you need mommy just one more week? Oh well, I get to sit in church and listen to a great sermon and enjoy great music! We had a guy come today to from the Gideons. He was sharing some of the testimonies of lives changed simply by being given a Bible. That is so exciting! I helped Christi with Angel Food today. I haven't done that in what seems like forever! It was enjoyable. We had some supper at mamaw and papaw's house before heading home for the day. Jeff had a meeting out of town for his mission's trip, so hey, why not eat with the fam! =) Abby & Joey had a great time and got REALLY dirty! They found themselves enjoying a trip around the yard pushing Papaw's trailer mover thingy... OK, no comments on that! So, I don't know what it is called. Look at the picture! You can figure it out! =) Bubby ate one meal today super good! That is always exciting. He had like 3 bites left! I was so excited as we are usually lucky to get him to take three bites! Well, off to prep for another busy day tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey looks great!