Monday, April 23, 2007

Bid you good-bye!




Alright! Not that easy to get rid of me! My parents took off today for a rally in Washington, Indiana. So, we gladly met them at IHOP for a farewell lunch! The kids absolutely enjoyed the motor home! Ha! Joey had never been in it and let me tell you... he was all about it!! He loved the front dash. He climbed right up there and was into every thing! Abby... well, she sure loves it. This was a re-visit for her. It's always fun to get to watch them take pleasure in things like this! Mom and dad enjoyed themselves too. Tomorrow, we go to get our family portrait done at Walmart. I (not Jeff =) am very excited about it! I love to get all dressed up as a family for a good picture. I'm thinking about doing multiple outfits and poses for the kids. WE don't get to get theirs done as often because bubby usually isn't up to long stands like that. So... we are all healthy and on our way! =)

2 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

I think Jeff would really appreciate changing into multiple outfits for the portrait as well. Don't tell him I told you that though - I would hate to ruin the surprise when you pull out several changes of clothes for him. =)

Mommy pfohl said...

I think you are on to something. It's our little secret... oh, and we'll have to take a rain check! Attitudes prevailed today... no family pictures! =(