Monday, March 19, 2007

Trying all kinds of new things...



Today, Abby took up baking... she can make a mean corn bread! Let me tell you!!! yep, it was on my diet too... I counted every crumb to be sure that I didn't over eat! We are doing Weight Watchers so we can eat what ever we want as long as we are willing to account for it! I was proud of myself! Then, Bubby got to try sausage... big thanks Aleyna! You planned the right meal. He was so cute. When we stayed at mom and dad's during our frozen pipes incident, dad put some sausage in Joey's safety feeder. Joey wouldn't put it down! He absolutely loved it! Aleyna remembered and put it on his menus! He tried it tonight and first bite in, he grinned and opened his mouth for more!!! Yeah JOEY!!!!!!!!!!! They have a new flavor of Gerber puffs out now, it's apple cinnamon. I think that is a personal favorite as well. =) Joey tore into those! We are so excited. He is actually starting to try and chew. He wasn't able to do that for so long and well... that little mouth is starting to move right! Now, back to the sausage... daddy was not a personal fan of seeing it being pureed in the food processor! He kept saying "if that doesn't look gross!" Ha!

No comments: