Friday, March 16, 2007

Do you ever feel this way???



Yep, this totally describes my day!!! Abby has been, well, there are not many words for it... so I'll just say "Something else" Yep, she's been something else today. I struggle on days like this. I sometimes fear that I haven't done well or that I've messed up because I have focused too much on keeping bubby healthy. But, tonight... Abby got out of bed, came to me and said "I just need to hold you (translation, Mommy hold me...). It has just been a bad day." I don't know what God has planned for her little life, but I know that she has one of the most tender spirits I have ever seen. It melted my heart. Her hugging me and saying sorry wiped away all the tantrums, times of not listening and well... all the times I felt the need to pull out my hair! =) I just pray that my kids will grow up knowing just how much their mommy and daddy loves them in spite of "bad days".

No comments: