Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The days are getting warmer...




We had so much fun today. We went to Wal-Mart to spend the kids valentine money from mamaw and papaw... ok, we didn't spend it, they did... =) Just clarifying! Abby was so cute. She picked out a little golfing set for the yard and some side walk chalk (oh, by the way, 8 mth old babies... well... they love to eat chalk! Sorry Aleyna! I think we broke a ketogenic rule!) Abby couldn't wait to get home. She tried out her chalk on the drive and her bike. First time to ride a real bike. She didn't get the peddling concept... but she's a quick learner... so I have confidence that she will get there! Then... bubby picked out a little dancing chicken. ha! He really picked it too... daddy pushed the button and he was all about it! =) Just absolutely too funny. I think Daddy had just as much fun as the kids did! =) I am very excited about the weather warming! I will be so excited to get out some more and let the kids breathe and have some fun.

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

I didn't realize that a $2 bill could go that far. Ha!