Thursday, March 29, 2007

Long days....



I confess... I have days that just feel like a blur! Things need done and I don't know where to start... TODAY WAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!! Joey and Abby took turns today needing mommy, the laundry was over whelming me, the dishes were stacking, food needed made to satisfy both kids and mommy's growling tummy and I GIVE UP!!! =) Anyways, it has just been one of those days that I really can't tell you where the day went. I look up and it is all the sudden time to be on the road and we are all in our Jammie's! Do you have days like that ever? I'm sure I'm not alone in those days! Abby started her steroids and whew... it has begun! She has gotten this vengeful/hyperness that I can't even described. Let's just say she is running in circles and then stopping to drop kick her brother! If you see the Pfohl family coming... RUN!!! =) We come packed with excitement these days! Joey had a great day today. He's learning to tease. Oh it is hysterical!!! He starts to crawl and then stops to look if you are going to get him. At the point you try to grab him, he crawls as fast as little body can and just laughs shaking his head all the while!!!! I about lost it the first time he did it... so of course, we are doing it more now!!! What a goofy!!!

I met Jeff at the church today. My sister came as well. we started the packaging of two hundred treat bags for our big Easter egg hunt Saturday. I am looking forward to it because this will be Abby's first year to be able to go! She will absolutely love it. Hopefully, we will not get rained out! That would STINK! If we do, the rain date will be April 7. =) It is always fun helping get ready for things like this and then to see the joy on faces the day they receive everything will be just wonderful!!!

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

I'm so excited for you mindy that you are the one who gets to tell the children at the egg hunt about Jesus. Just think! there will be children there who have never heard about a savior who loves them NO MATTER WHAT!!!! And you get to be his mouthpiece. I know you can do it!!!! I remember that sweet annointing that he placed on your life when you were just a kid yourself. The annointing to tell others about his wonderful wonderful love. Go get 'em for Jesus!!!!!!!