Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy Saturday...




Well, today was VERY busy for the Pfohl family. We took lunch today to the Ronald McDonald house at Riley. A couple from our church went and so did Aunt Christi. It is always very fun to take food there. I got to talk with one lady who was asking about Joey. Joey seems to open a door for me to talk with people... always good! Their son has water on the brain and he has been vomiting blood. Apparently, his heart is on the right side of his chest and is causing the vomiting of blood. He is soon to have surgery. I shared with her for a little while which was nice and hopefully she found some peace and encouragement in it. Abby was excited that we ran out of food and she got to eat at McDonald's and she squeezed a peace of lemon cake out of Aunt Christi. =) Softy!!! Tonight... we have been working our tails off! I'm on a tangent of getting rid of stuff. SPRINGS A COMIN'!!! LET'S GET CLEANING! I started talking moving furniture as well and I think Jeff's heart sank! Poor guy!!! Hey, at least I didn't ask for the piano to be moved!!! =) I am very excited. Jeff preaches tomorrow at church and so far... I'm going to get to be there! This is my first time getting to hear him preach live. So, I can't wait. I have always been home with one of the kids because of illness or the prevention of illness... so I am so excited that I get to go!!! He is nervous... I know that he will do great though!!!





1 comment:

mom & dad said...

come on Tuesday! I miss my babies!