Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bath time excitement!!!!

For a long time, Joey has had to use a specialized bath seat in order to remaining sitting in water. Daddy and I have been thinking about letting him try a bath with out it to see how he does. I was nervous, but tonight, Joey initiated it... he didn't want the seat. He climbed right in with out... So... what you are about to see with me is a HUGE step in development and an incredible answer to prayer!!!!!
Joey in his bath seat

Don't tell me I can't do it!!!! I'll show you I can!!!!!

Whew... Mom, I can lay down now!!!! WOW!
Here I come!!! Watch out!!!!
Aaaaahhhh, that was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



To those of you who pray for our kids... this brought the happiest tears to my eyes!!!! Thank you for loving our family and for being a part... I needed this right now in the midst of all of Joey's struggles!!! Thanks all!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Those are very cute pictures! He looks like he had a blast in the tub! Hope the move goes well tomorrow! You guys are always in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

What so many of us take for granted!!! God continues to amaze us all! Way to go, Joey!!!!