Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring has sprung!!!!

We had so much fun today in the weather. I thought we weren't going to have a good day because bubby was VERY tired today... but he snapped out of it after a LONG nap. Good job buddy! We got the kids new wheel chairs out and walked up to the grocery.... after getting a few things, I decided it would be fun to visit the GREAT BIG (not so much) park of Farmland. The kids were thrilled! It was hard to watch them tire and struggle, but so GREAT to watch them giggle and have a ball! The favorite was the curly slide. So much fun! Joey's hair was sticking EVERY where from static and Abby's but was a big slab of mud from landing on the ground! To hilarious!!! I think she left prints in the mud! Ha! It was so good to get out and just enjoy the day. Our packing is coming along SLOWLY. We did finish up the shed last night. So, it is ready to go and the junk is removed. We have a Riley trip tomorrow, so I'll be doing what I can through the day which isn't much than we leave town around 1 to head for Riley Joey sees the metabolic doc. I'm looking forward to our move. I think the change in the home set up will help both kids majorly! Hope all have had a wonderful weekend in this beautiful weather! (except for you Aleyna... the sun is coming your way! I promise!!!!)

1 comment:

The Besmer Family said...

Still waiting for the sun to make it's debut!! Lots of drizzle around here!