Friday, April 18, 2008

The close of day 13...

Well, we didn't get as much as we had hoped done on the house... but it was productive none the less! I had a doc appointment this morning... then we stopped at my brother's house to drop off a toy box for their son (we had an extra) and the kids all enjoyed playing together on Logan's new swing set. Joey and Abby enjoyed their first ride on the ATV with uncle Mike. (I'll post pics asap). Then we were off to the grocery... It took an abnormally long time! Let me tell you! The kids picked out their flowers to go in the pots that we bought ages ago! Procrastinating for me for sure! Then home... aaahhh... begins the packing! Whille daddy grilled our chops, the kids and I painted our flower pots... I know hard work packing, right!?!?!? However, tonight, I got the kitchen down to the bare bones tonight... all that is left is the have to stuff and even some of that is already in a box in its cabinet! So... pull the box and go. :) Jeff is the man!!! He tackled the laundry and got it near done while letting the kids tackle him in between loads to relieve me of being tackled for every thing in sight from them. So, it was a good day!!! Get some sleep and look to day 12... night all!

No comments: