Friday, April 18, 2008

Here begins the count down....



The time is drawing closer... we OFFICIALLY move in 13 days! The kids are really excited. It has been hard on them. They haven't been able to go upstairs and Joey struggles to not fall every time he goes in and out of the rooms that have a single step. Miss Abby is excited stating "We are moving to a house with lots of rooms." There really isn't any more rooms there than there is here... however, she can get to all the rooms so it probably feels amazing to her! We are excited. I have been working as much as possible through the evenings when Jeff is home. He and I tag team the kids and the packing. So, time is drawing near!!! I am very excited! I'll have to get some pics of my house right now... it is a tragedy!!! Boxes and stuff EVERY WHERE!!! Have a great day every one!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

So glad for you to have a house that will meet all your needs!