Wednesday, April 23, 2008

much fun...

Tonight, Our growth group came over for a fun night. We started the evening with a cook out of good ol' hamburger and hot dogs and finished with a camp fire and Yummy s'mores. It was so much fun! My favorite part was listening to miss Abby and Mr. Joey laugh. Joey found himself amused squirting himself in the face with a spray bottle/fan combo... goofy boy... and Abby enjoyed chasing Dora and Toby around the yard and all over the swing set. She will miss that when we move. We'll have to look into get a swing set of our own eventually. So, if you know of any one looking for a home for one... here is the place to tell us your price. :) It was a GREAT evening. We had a great time... Oh, I forgot... we can walk across the yard to the church play ground! Ha! OK, so it would still be nice to have a play area of our own... So, I suppose I am still in the market! I'm taking my old bones to bed night! Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy-too funny, we just decided that our kids had out grown ours and I was going to ask you guys on Sunday if you had one. It obviously isn't brand new and has been used by several kids but it is yours if you would like it. :)
Lisa Bickford