Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entirely thankful...

Well, today we went back to church. I must confess, I was very nervous. Some times, you never know how people will recieve us. We get a lot of "staring" in public with the chairs, the extra things we have to carry, the difference in life and the things we have to do to get buy... etc etc.. but today, it went really well. I was so relieved as I walked through the door and was greeted with hugs and welcomes. I had myself fully prepared for everyone to ask about the kids and I was very blessed by the amount of people who said "And how are you mom?" Refreshing! So, I want to say a HUGE thank you to my friends at FFC for the love that you show for our family. It was such a wonderful reminder of how much you all care and to hear so many of you who were up to date on life! That means the world that you take time to know what is going on in our lives! So, THANK YOU!!!! We will be ever grateful for our church home! We love you all!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you at church today. It was great to see Abby, and Christi, up in little KidZone. Hope she had a great time! Looking forward to seeing you all next week :)

Shelby-Grace said...

Shelby and I like the pink!!