Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life is chaos....

Well, I have to say... this is the kind of stacks you see all over my house right now... I have felt a bit over whelmed with the idea of moving in two weeks and I am NO WHERE near ready. Yep, it is true. Life hasn't slowed and so packing has taken the back burner. So has my blogging obviously. My dear husband is beating me in blogging entries now a days! What can I say?? Things are going fairly well right now. Joey is nearing 4 months at home... shhh!!!! Don't remind him! =) This is the longest ever! so that is very exciting. He's had much exciting going on here lately. You can view his CB to see what has been going on with him. Miss Abby is getting so big! She is loving the idea of moving. She tells every one that she is going to house with lots of rooms! Silly girl! It is the same amount of rooms, they will just be able to get to them all because they will be on one floor. You can check her CB for more details on life with Abby! Oh, for any one who helps on moving day... miss Abby has been labeling all the boxes... good luck translating. She only makes A, X, O, & T... so LUCK TO YOU ALL! Hope every one has a wonderful weekend. We are going to try to get back to church... flu season seems to be over! yeah!! We have had release to experience a bit more life. Hope to see you all there! Don't forget you can watch if you can't make it! Have a great night all!

No comments: