Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wedding bells are ringing....


Well, my sister is getting married! Ok, so most of you know that... no big surprise! Today though, we took a surprise trip to good ol' Dayton Ohio. I was so lost! No clue where I was going... good thing I was talegating Rena, my sister-n-law! We made it safely! Anyway, my sister found her bridesmade dresses yesterday while out shopping for her new glasses. She was so excited! They held them for her so we could all go back today and try them on. They were on sale and beautiful. Ok, so Jeff... he was just excited about the sale part... me... I liked the beauty aspect! =) Miss Abby now has a flower girl dress as well and it is just darling! There is even a little outfit just like it for a dolly. Christi's friend will be making Miss Abby a dolly to carry that day! Yeah! We had a lot of fun. I have to say though, it was wonderful outside today period! The kids so much enjoyed it! We got home and played outside. Miss Abby used her new side walk chalk and bubby enjoyed the sand box and slide. It was hilarious watching him go down the slide! Ha! I think he went on his back more than his butt! Too cute. Anyways... Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday. I know I did!

4 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day! We enjoyed ourselves outside too! Hopefully we'll get to do the same thing tomorrow! Have a great night!

Keym said...

Hey have you ever went down on a water slide? You don't stay on your butt for long! I bet Joey is just practicing for later in life! I am glad to hear that you guys had a great day.

The Besmer Family said...

I welcome the midwest sunshine to the east coast... when it gets here that is! Did you take pictures of you in a bridesmaid dress??? You HAVE to post that!!!

The Besmer Family said...

Well, when I went in for my ultrasound I apparently had a very large bladder AFTER already giving my "specimen." Well, she kept going over my bladder wondering if there was a second sac in there. I kept telling her no... I can tell that is my bladder!