Saturday, June 28, 2008

Faith that can move mountains...


You know, I truly wish that I had my daughters faith. She is wanting to stay up tonight to see the moon and the stars. Daddy told her that if it wasn't too cloudy that we would do it. This morning, whens he got up, she saw how cloudy it was and that it was going to storm. So, she asked daddy if she could pray to Jesus to take the clouds away. She did and guess what He did? HE DID IT!!! Daddy and I wanted so badly for her to understand it may not happen... however, we waited and it did! God answered her prayer. I only wish that I could have just a tiny bit of her faith! I feel most days I don't have the faith to get through a day and yet here she is as precious as can be just knowing that God loves her enough to answer prayer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God rejoices in answering childrens prayers because they have so much faith. I love to see Baylie's face light up when another prayer has been answered.
Get a jar out so they can catch lightning bugs tonight!