Friday, June 27, 2008

Preperation....


Well, it begins! Abby starts preschool this year and we have decided that we are joining the world of home schooling! Many don't always agree with home schooling, but I was home schooled and well, I survived! Not to mention, my kiddos have a real different reason. Now granted, we had decided to home school before we knew they had health issues, but those have been a confirming factor. Their health will cause them to miss so much school, I think they'll have an unsteady education... so here it goes! Hats off and mama's working on lesson plans!!! If you have any creative ideas for fun activities, field trips, or exciting things to throw into the groove... let me know!!!! I'm nervous but very excited that we are getting ready to get started!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't blame you for wanting to home school. There would be no way a teacher could recognize all the health issues that would arise with Mito, while juggling 20 other kids. Its not just their education thats to be considered, it's their health too. You will do a good job and I'm sure Tammy and Kris can give you some moral support.

Hobbs Family said...

Mindy, if I can help you any way I will be happy to. I have a license in Special Education and Elementary Education. I understand your concern and hear what your are saying. I have a ton of resources as well. I would love to sahre anything that might be helpful. Good luck on this venture!