Saturday, June 7, 2008

While the cat is away....

... The mice will play... NOT TODAY!!! Jeff is off doing a wedding today in Wabash, IN. Yep, that means he took my wheels! Our other car we drive really isn't ours and it isn't in tip top shape... so out of towners get the nice car! So... I'm grounded! Home bound! Locked in! You name it, I'm here! So, I decided it was project day. I have tackled the fish tank this morning already, put Joey down for his nap and then cleaned the vacuum quick in between the rain storms... (I like to do that job outside because of the kids allergies) and now, I'm taking a moment to blog before going on to scrub down my kitchen and then do detail vacuuming around the house... aahhhh... if only it stopped there! Stay dry every one!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Reading about you doing all that work made me extremely tired.

I better go take a nap...

Hobbs Family said...

I better have someone take my wheels so I can get something done!
LOL