Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New look...


Well, I finally have a new look! I don't know at all if I like it so do tell your opinions... It is a little bit much on the floral aspect for me... but I do like these flowers... so we'll see how long it lasts. :) I am not so computer saavy as I would like to be so I lost a bunch of things in the process but I'll build them back up eventually! For now... I'm going back to my couch to rest. I have a seriously irratating cold that miss Abby shared with me and now Joey is coming down with it. So, we are waiting to see how we will fair with this! Miss Abby had to be taken for emergency care today with her heart again. She was stabalized and fine when we got there which is good, but yet they really need to see her at the more "critical" point to really diagnose. So, they are ordering a halter monitor through Cincinnati. I hate to ask for this, but I do pray they see an episode so we can figure out what on earth is going on! Have a great day all! It hink we are about to get rained on here in Indiana!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Mindy,
I REALLY like your new look. But then again, I am a HUGE "floral" person. LOL
Hope the cold will be gone soon with now major symptoms. And yes, praying the doctors will get a complete picture of Miss Abby's condition.

Hobbs Family said...

This picture is precious of Miss Abby! I love the new blog look!

Tonya said...

Great new blog look! Very girly, I like that.