Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day of many blessings...

Today was great! We had our 5 appointments from 830 this morning and ending at 230 this afternoon. 3 at Riley and 2 local. Me and the kids were tuckered! We got home and Carolyn Oren showed up with dinner! So wonderful! T hank you so much! It tasted awesome! I was so tired that I nearly cried when I seen all the delicious food! Then the Lott's and Jeff and I had the opportunity to go over to the Christian ministries and serve tonight. I was so tired I didn't want to go, but I never get the chance to minister with my husband... so I mustered the strength and went. My sister was gracious to watch the kids. They loved it and MOMMY needed it!!!!! I really enjoyed going there. It was heart breaking to see that there were so many homeless, but so wonderful to see there was wonderful Christian ministry making a way to help. The guys enjoyed the food so much (good job Cari!!!!) Then we ended up at Star buck's for a drink to warm our cold bones!!! =) IT was a lot of fun. Oh, and Dwayne and Jeff had their chance at Victory in Euchre tonight... so the poor wives were left defeated! Next came home... when we got here... the kids were so excited they were dancing at the door! I never had so many hugs and smiles in my life. It was a good feeling. As we were tucking the kids into bed, the cherry on my day arrived on the door step. There came a winter coat! So, THANK YOU GUYS!!! I will no longer shiver in the snow!!! =) So, I go to bed with a warm body, a smile on my face and all kinds of love in my heart! Good feeling!

No comments: