Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Relaxation...

I tell you, I very much wish I could figure out a way to make my days like this picture... sacked out with out a care in the world. I haven't managed that unfortunately. Most of the time, I have a minimum of three days a week on the go because of rehab. Then you add to that, typically at least one day a week to Riley for some form of medical care. Seems there is always something. Today, I am wiped out. We had growth group tonight. The kids were wiped out from rehab and Abby has shown in her behaviour all day she is a bit on over whelm, so we had a night at home. Kind of nice. The kids and I played in their room through out most of it. The tickle monster was on the loose! I love to hear those giggles. So, tomorrow, I start another day of running. We have physical therapy. I'm so tired and ready for Saturday... but three more days of running! Hope you all have a wonderful night!

Oh, just in case... I know some of you do not get update e-mails... if you'd like to be added... e-mail me at pfohl4@hotmail.com Also, if any of you are interested in road trips to Riley, our appointments are becoming more demanding and I could always use a hand on the trips! Let me know if you'd be interested in going on one with us! Night all!

No comments: