Monday, January 14, 2008

A proud mommy!!!!



Well, today, we have hit a HUGE mile stone. Abby did her ABC's very little help today! I was so excited I couldn't stand myself! So, YEAH FOR ABBY!!!!!!! I just don't even know where to begin I'm so stinking excited!!! So, high five miss Abby!!!!


So, on a more humorous note... Cari and I have been working out together now. Well, I wooped her today! She had to ask me to change the tape... so cracking me up! Sorry Cari! You can do it! On the other hand, I think it is very exciting that we are doing this. Over weight or not, health and fitness is so important. So, I'm excited. So, hats off to the two of us as we strive for different yet similar goals!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Oh my goodness, really rubbing it in today....your kid can say her ABC's and you kicked my butt at the workout...ouch...