Wednesday, January 16, 2008

is it summer time yet???


OK, I'm so tired of this cold weather. It is hard especially with the kids having an inability to regulate their body temps... I am just so READY for summer to come!!!! No kidding. OK, so maybe not summer cause then we are all too hot... can we just have spring year round? Warm days cool nights... that'd work for me. Enough I could open the window through the day and close them by night... aaahhhh... if only I could have all of my desires! =) The kids are getting antsy to be outside again. Joey has learned the sign for outside and well, he's practicing it OVER AND OVER. =) soon my dear Joey! Soon!!!!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Sorry...it sounds hard for your kiddos, but I must say, I enjoy a good winter. Of course, I will not be thinking that on Saturday morning at 6am when I am freezing...I really almost cry every time I think about that...