Saturday, January 5, 2008

For lack of what to say...

Well, tonight, I'm speechless. I'm really struggling today. I have good days and bad days with dealing with my emtoins about the kids, and about both of our mom's now... today has been a bad day. One of those days I wish I could take the hurt away from every one. Abby has been having physical pain today ( www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailpfohl ) and Joey is sick and really not weathering it as well as we would hope ( www.caringbridge.org/visit/josephpfohl ) I try so hard to keep them healthy and then I feel this overwhelm when they get sick. What will the get set back in? What are they going to loose that they have worked so hard to obtain? What are they going to face to get through this one? I know... many of you are probably thinking, where is the faith? I do have days it is very tiny and hard to see! Tomorrow will be better. Thank you to all of you who pray. Hope you enjoy these pics of the kids. They made me smile! Night all!

So, this picture is how I found bubby in his room the other morning. Yep, he had fallen out of his bed, he has his head under his toy and his legs under his bed... by the looks of it, he had some fun playing in the night as well as therea re toys out!

This is the girl who keeps me smiling. She always has something up her sleeve. I believe this was Christmas at mamaw and papaw's just before opening presents! Whew! So exciting!

This, well, this is my son who discovered how to open the dishwasher. We weren't sure if he was trying to do more dishes, or wash himself! Hmm... Any thoughts???

No comments: