Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow's a comin'! Snow's a comin'!!!!



Ok, we went to Wal-mart tonight to get groceries... EVERY BODY AND THERE BROTHER WAS THERE!!! Guess every one had the same idea. It was so busy. We got our stuff and are home before it hit. I am dreading this storm. Joey has two appointments in Indy tomorrow. The first is to get his SMO's (Splints for his stability of ankles) and the second is for an over night sleep study... umm... I'm not sure by what the weather man is saying that we are going to make it. I guess we'll wait and see what the morning brings. It's been known to fool us a time or two! Joey's had a very rough day today with a lot of drastic ups and downs. Miss Abby... I'd say is doing great today. Hope you stay warm tonight and get your boots out for tomorrow... may need your ice skates too!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I really hope that your trip into Indy goes well today. I will be thinking about you all today and very much missing my daily call.