Friday, January 11, 2008

New life...


Well, we have officially returned home from Riley. Life is back on the ground and running... and so am I. I tell you, with all that is being thrown at us right now, health is a major concern. The threat of possible mito, the cancer around us, being over weight.... I have lost weight, but I haven't jumped in like I used to. I have been so tired here recently, but the only way to over come is to do it. So, this week, I'm back on a steady healthy diet... feeling pretty good about it... and today, I started working out. I had a bit more gusto with it today as my friend Cari is joining me three times a week at 8 a.m. in my living room to go for it. So, today, we hit the ball and well, speaking for myself.... I'M STINKING OUT OF SHAPE!!! Every muscle in my body hurts. I wasn't doing bad until we started the Abs and then well, I suddenly remembered where the sight of my c-sections is because I could FEEL it... so my abs have a ways to go!!! My babies have done those muscles in!!!! =) Oh well. I'm excited. I might be stiff or sore tomorrow... but today, I feel great! New energy and excited that we are on this road! So, here it goes!!!! We'll see how I do!

No comments: