Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just feeling thankful...


As the day draws to an end... Joey and I find ourselves miserable! Stuffy and akey! I think we both caught a chill in the sleep lab last night. Not as warm as we are both accustomed to (any of you who have been in our house would understand!) Miss Abby is her usual happy and Jeff... Norm! =) I just find myself thankful tonight for the family God gave me. If I had to walk through this life with any other man, I couldn't think of any one I'd rather walk beside than my husband... my kids, I couldn't ask for sweeter... so full of love... I so much wish they could be healthier and not face what they do... but since they do have to face it... I'm so thankful they are mine. So... here's saying a great big I LOVE YOU to my little family! You're the best guys! (oh, and if you didn't notice... Abby was a little excited in this picture!)

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

I guess you both may not have a restful night tonight :( Hope you are both feeling better soon.